We value and are committed to effective community consultation, because better decisions are made when there is community input.
Public involvement and your feedback helps us to make well-informed decisions. Our purpose is to make decisions and take action on behalf of our communities.
Where any decision requires a special consultative procedure, we will follow the procedure prescribed in the relevant Act.
- 2018-28 Long Term Plan - closed 20 April
- Regional Land Transport Plan - closes 20 April
- Regional Public Transport Plan - closed 20 April
- Waste Management & Minimisation Plan - closed 20 April
- Representation Review - closed 12 April
- Application for dual name
- Easter Sunday Shop Trading - decision
- Wastewater management options - closed 22 November
- Community Facilities Strategy - adopted
- Draft Parking Policy 2017 - closed 3 November 2017