We value and are committed to effective community consultation, because better decisions are made when there is community input.
Public involvement and your feedback helps us to make well-informed decisions. Our purpose is to make decisions and take action on behalf of our communities.
Where any decision requires a special consultative procedure, we will follow the procedure prescribed in the relevant Act.
- 2017/18 Annual Plan consultation document
- Observatory on Titirangi feedback
- Peel Street toilet feedback
- Easter Sunday shop trading feedback
- Community update meeting calendar - March/April
- Property flooding questionnaire
- Regional Pest Management Plan - closed 24 February
- Palmerston Road tree removal - closed 13 February
- Parking options in the CBD - closed 19 December
- Freedom Camping Bylaw 2016 - closed 15 August
- Civil Defence Emergency Management Group Plan 2016-2021 - closed 22 July
- Parking Policy Draft - closed 17 July
- Titirangi Reserve Management Plan - adopted 27 October
- Cemeteries Plan - closed 10 June
- Proposed Asset Transfer to GHL - closed 3 June