We value and are committed to effective community consultation, because better decisions are made when there is community input.
Public involvement and your feedback helps us to make well-informed decisions. Our purpose is to make decisions and take action on behalf of our communities.
Where any decision requires a special consultative procedure, we will follow the procedure prescribed in the relevant Act.
- Representation Arrangement - closed 2 July
- 2018-28 Long Term Plan - adopted 28 June
- Regional Land Transport Plan - closes 20 April
- Regional Public Transport Plan - closed 20 April
- Waste Management & Minimisation Plan - adopted
- Representation Review - closed 12 April
- Application for dual name - NZGB adopted proposal