We value and are committed to effective community consultation, because better decisions are made when there is community input.
Public involvement and your feedback helps us to make well-informed decisions. Our purpose is to make decisions and take action on behalf of our communities.
Where any decision requires a special consultative procedure, we will follow the procedure prescribed in the relevant Act.
- Fees & Charges 2019/20 - closes Wednesday 8 May
- Tairāwhiti 2050 Spatial Plan(external link) - tell us your ideas for our spatial plan
- Property flooding questionnaire
- Bore water survey - Te Hapara Sands aquifer
- Gambling Venue Policy Review - closed 9 April
- Tokomaru Bay new alcohol control area - adopted
- Public conveniences plan - closed 31 January
- Representation Arrangement - decision January 2019
- Cemeteries plan - closed 2 November
- Art in public places plan - closed 5 October
- Dual name Tūranganui-a-Kiwa / Poverty Bay - closed 24 August
- Representation Arrangement - closed 2 July
- 2018-28 Long Term Plan - adopted 28 June
- Application for dual name - NZGB adopted proposal