We value and are committed to effective community consultation, because better decisions are made when there is community input.
Public involvement and your feedback helps us to make well-informed decisions. Our purpose is to make decisions and take action on behalf of our communities.
Where any decision requires a special consultative procedure, we will follow the procedure prescribed in the relevant Act.
- Stock Control Bylaw 2017 - closed 3 May
- 2017/18 Annual Plan
- Observatory on Titirangi feedback - closed 21 April
- Peel Street toilet feedback - closed 21 April
- Easter Sunday shop trading feedback - closed 21 April
- Regional Pest Management Plan - closed 24 February
- Palmerston Road tree removal - closed 13 February
- Parking options in the CBD - closed 19 December