Web Banner Waikanae

On Your Street

Information and services that apply to your neighbourhood road or street

Abandoned vehicle

Any abandoned or derelict vehicle parked on the road or road reserve

Bus service

Bus services timetable, costs and using your SuperGold card

Busking or street entertainment

Information for busking in the CBD

Consents and permits

Footpath permit, food and alcohol, work in road reserve etc


Exercise areas, lost or found


Advice to remove and report tagging

Noise control

Neighbourhood noise, excessive noise, complaints


Paying a parking ticket, mobility car parks, CBD residents parking scheme

Parks and reserves

Book a reserve, ground closures, walkways and cycleways

Roads and transport

Tairawhiti Roads - maintenance, work on road, bridges, transport and traffic management

RAPID number

Rural Address Property Identification - rural property numbering system

Resource consents

Resource consent forms, notified consents, make a submission

Street trees

Tell us about a problem, planting a street tree

Street tree planting programme

On the map we've identified possible locations for our street tree and gardening programme.

Stock wandering

Roaming stock on roads and highways

Total Mobility scheme

A subsidised taxi fare scheme for eligible people

Water supply

Council water supply, reticulated water


Sewage, reticulated sewer, blocked drains

Last updated: