Plan Change 1 and Variation 1
Plan Change 1 / Variation 1 proposes rationalisation of the Tairāwhiti Plan by combining similar provisions and deleting those that do not assist with interpretation of the plan. It would reduce the number of words (excluding schedules and appendices) by about 27%. This rationalisation is the second step in Council’s project to create a new combined plan from the former seven resource management plans. The first step, the merger of the former plans and reorganisation of the provisions into a new structure, did not require a formal plan change process.
Submissions closed on Plan Change 1 / Variation 1 on Monday 31 July and the summary of submissions [PDF, 369 KB] is now available.
You can now make a further submission on the submissions received using this further submission form [PDF, 117 KB] provided:
- you represent a relevant public interest
- you have an interest in the proposal greater than the general public.
Further submissions close 5pm, Friday 8 September 2017
• Tairāwhiti Plan Rationalisation Background Report and Section 32 Evaluation [PDF, 1019 KB]
• Text Rationalisation Tracking Documents (showing rationalisation of the merged plan)
o Part A [PDF, 1.2 MB]
o Part B [PDF, 1.7 MB]
o Part C
C1-C4 [PDF, 2.9 MB]
C5-C8 [PDF, 1.5 MB]
C9-C11 [PDF, 1.2 MB]
o Part D [PDF, 1.6 MB]
o Part E tracking document not provided as not subject to rationalisation
o Part F [PDF, 1.5 MB]
• Provision Location Tracking Spreadsheet [XLSX, 36 KB] (former plans v new plan)
• Historic Plans
• Tairāwhiti Plan