All of New Zealand is at Alert Level 1
Council facilities and services
All our facilities and venues are open and services are operating as usual.
At every alert level, we will maintain our essential services such as drinking water, wastewater, rubbish collection, animal control and essential roading and safety repairs.
Simple things will all can do:
- Keep track of where you've been. Scan with your covid tracer app.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- Stay home if you're unwell and contact your GP practice.
- Scan QR codes everywhere you go and turn on bluetooth tracking.
Keep track of where you've been
Use the covid tracer app. It helps to protect yourself, your whānau and our community by enabling faster contact tracing.
Here's information on how to download the app to your phone
All businesses must display a QR code poster
If you require QR code posters or hygiene posters, see the resources on Covid19 website
Key contacts and information
The Covid-19 website has all the information you need Covid19 website
- Healthline 0800 358 5453
- Government helpline 0800 779 997
- Need to talk? Call or text 1737