Te tono whakahono pūnaha wai

Water connection application

To apply for a new or additional water connection to Gisborne District Council's reticulated water supply, complete the application form.

Only Council approved contractors can make a connection to Council's water main.

Specifications for private contractors carrying out water connection preparation work.