Whakahoungia ōu taipitopito whakapā

Update your contact details

If you've moved house, changed your phone number or email address for yourself or your company, then let us know so we can update our records.

We need up to date contact details if you own property, a dog, or you have any other business with us.

If you change your surname by marriage, and you own a property, we can only change your name on your rates when you provide a certificate of title showing your name change.

Note : The information you change will be changed on all the correspondence you receive from Council.  You can give us an alternative postal address for your rates.  If you're an owner, part owner or a trustee of a property, the details will change on all those properties.

The only exception is if you receive a parking infringement, we can't alter those details as they're supplied by NZ Transport Agency.

Contact details to update