Whakaaetanga Hanganga

Building consent

All building work must be carried out in accordance with the Building Act and our District Plan (Tairawhiti Resource Management Plan). This is to make sure all building work is safe and meets the building code and Resource Management Act.

Apply for building consent on the application form.

Building work must not start until the invoice has been paid and the building consent has been issued and picked up.

Building consent information