Ngā pukatono

Building forms

Building forms and guides to assist you with your building project.  You can download the form or apply online for some types of consents.

Apply online

You can submit a building consent application online for:

  • building consent
  • building consent amendment
  • solid fuel heater
  • swimming pool and/or pool fence

Apply online

Residential building forms

Residential building pamphlets, checklists and maps

Commercial building forms and pamphlets

Memorandum of completion and compliance forms

Independent Qualified Persons (IQP)

A person or firm registered by council as qualified to inspect certain compliance schedule items. 
The following link goes to the Hastings District Council's website

List of Registered Independent Qualified Persons

Other building related forms